Certified Social Media Marketing Professional
You may have a great product and provide perfect service, but your online content won’t have an impact unless it is pitched to an appropriate audience. It doesn’t matter how persuasive or engaging it is. If you want to pull in customers, you need to find out who they are and go there to market to them. Social Media Marketing Certification course from NIDI Careers covers everything you need to know about pros and cons of social media, creating brand awareness and managing social media campaigns across social media channels to reap the maximum benefits.
What will I learn?
- 20 hours of educator-driven Training
- Overview of Social Media Marketing
- Gaining traffic through these platforms
- Brand Awareness and Reputation management
- 1-month Intensive Training
- Overview of different platforms of Social media( Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube
- How to Search and Social Media Marketing are related
- Build links that support SEO efforts
Who’s this course for?
- Marketing Professionals
- Sales Professionals
- Business Owners
- Digital Marketing Professionals
- No prior technical knowledge required. Anyone with an interest in Marketing & Advertising may take this course.
Post completion of the program.
- 15 Hours Of Certification Training
- Work On Live SMM Projects
- Resume Preparation and HR Support
- Case Studies Included
- Weekdays and Weekend Classes
- 100% Job Placements
|1.How to create Brand Awareness?|
|2.Understanding Social media Landscape|
|3.Benefits of Social media marketing|
|4.Creating Pages in Facebook and Engaging People|
|5.Facebook Insights and analytics|
|6.How to find targeted people on Facebook and add them|
|7.Live Practical Campaigns will be shown on How to create|
|9.Video Submission in top sites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Flickr|
|10.Creating Pins, Boards in Pinterest and increasing followers|
|11.How to use twitter and increase followers|
|12.What is Twitter?|
|13.Tips about setting up a Twitter account: Personal Bio | Profile Picture | Background Picture|
|14.Following and Listening|
|16.Tools for managing your Tweets|
|17.Finding People and Companies on Twitter|
|18.How to use Google Plus for Business (Creating Pages, Profiles, increasing circles)|
|19.Integrating Facebook with Twitter|
|20.Posting valuable content on hundreds of social networks simultaneously using top social media tools (scheduling social media posts)|
|21.How to Optimize Facebook pages and get in 1st page (doing business in Facebook)|
|22.How to increase Facebook likes, shares, views for posts using tools|
|23.How to get your YouTube videos in 1st page for targeted keywords|
No Reviews found for this course.