Search Engine Optimization, aka SEO, is now the most unavoidable skill in today’s online market. When it comes to designing websites, writing website copy or trying to market a product or service online, search engine optimization skills are necessary to achieve results.
Search engine optimization is the technique of improving the visibility of a website on organic (‘natural’ or un-paid) search engine result pages (SERPs). This can be achieved by adopting search engine friendly website architecture, optimized internal navigation and link landscape, as well as optimization of the content (comprised, at a minimum, of readability & usability improvements, and grammatical corrections).
We provide some of the best ways to deal with a website on-page and off-page optimization which are catered for a fresher or an experienced candidate to understand how it works.
Most of the fresher jobs demand SEO knowledge, therefore we stress the importance to all the freshers to go through them. People who have experience in the SEO field can also opt-in for this course. There are more tips and tricks which are yet to discover and we will be sharing those hacks.
How to perform SEO?
- Step 1: Keyword Analysis
First, we have to focus on analyzing the keywords which we are curious about including the keywords used by competitors in our field.
- Step 2: Keyword Assignment
Keyword Assignment is extremely important as it is the roadmap for the entire campaign. This activity involves the selection of the right keywords. Our experts shall guide you on how it is supposed to be performed.
- Step 3: On-site SEO code optimization
Another important step involved is to make sure that the website has sitemaps and robots.txt generated. We have to follow certain steps to ensure that search engines will index the content, no pages area unit being blocked, all links area unit being followed, and everything on the backend is overall in top-notch condition for programme classification.
Once that is done then we have to optimize Page titles, Meta description, and Meta keywords.
- Step 4: On-site content SEO
There are various factors which decide the quality of the content.
Good content then good traffic:
Google understands whether your content has been copied from other articles. Therefore, one needs to make sure that they write good content. If readers like the good content then there are high chances of it being shareable.
Good content can be linked to other websites:
From an SEO perspective, there is no difference between the best and worst content on the Internet if it is not linkable. If people can’t link to it, search engines will be very unlikely to rank it.
- Title Tag: They are the second most important factor for on-page SEO after content.
- URL: SEO should make sure that the category hierarchy of the given website is reflected in URLs.
- Image Alt Text: Ensure that the pictures which you publish on your website will have a name so that Google understands it and even if your website doesn’t get featured on the first search engine page your picture may be featured on the first page of Google Images.
- Step 5: On-site internal link optimization:The inner linking method consists of creating positive every link points to a page with the proper keyword within the anchor text. How to remove 404 broken links will be shown by our industrial experts
- Step 6: Advanced Search Engine Optimization and Internal Linking: This focuses on the importance of proper external link building. This can occur at completely different schedules.